Seven CIA Veterans Challenge 9/11 Commission Report
by Alan Miller
Friday, Sep. 28, 2007 at 4:14 PM
Seven CIA veterans HAVE denounced the official account of 9/11 as: "a joke", "a cover-up", "a monstrous series of lies", "a pretext for war", "not a serious piece of analysis", riddled with "serious shortcomings", "omissions" and "major flaws."
7_cia_vets_vs_911_report.jpg, image/jpeg, 697x480
Seven CIA veterans have severely criticized the official account of 9/11 and have called for a new investigation. “I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 Report is a joke,” said Raymond McGovern, 27-year veteran of the CIA, who chaired National Intelligence Estimates during the seventies. “There are a whole bunch of unanswered questions. And the reason they’re unanswered is because this administration will not answer the questions,” he said. McGovern, who is also the founder of VIPS (Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity), is one of many signers of a petition to reinvestigate 9/11.
* Read the article with links at http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_alan_mil_070922_seven_cia_veterans_c.htm
Senior Military, Intelligence, Law Enforcement,
and Government Officials Question
the 9/11 Commission Report
Many well known and respected senior U.S. military officers, intelligence services and law enforcement veterans, and government officials have expressed significant criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report or have made public statements that contradict the Report. Several even allege government complicity in the terrible acts of 9/11. This website is a collection of their statements. It is not an organization and it should be made clear that none of these individuals are affiliated with this website.
Listed below are statements by more than 110 of these senior officials. Their collective voices give credibility to the claim that the 9/11 Commission Report is tragically flawed. These individuals cannot be simply dismissed as irresponsible believers in some 9/11 conspiracy theory. Their sincere concern, backed by their decades of service to their country, demonstrate that criticism of the Report is not irresponsible, illogical, nor disloyal, per se. In fact, it can be just the opposite.
* Read the statements of 110+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials who question the 9/11 Commission Report at http://patriotsquestion911.com/
* Read the statements of 220+ Engineers and Architects who question the 9/11 Commission Report at http://patriotsquestion911.com/engineers.html
* Read the statements of Pilots and Aviation Professionals who question the 9/11 Commission Report at http://patriotsquestion911.com/pilots.html
* Read the statements of 160+ Professors who question the 9/11 Commission Report at http://patriotsquestion911.com/professors.html
* Read the statements of 190+ 9/11 Survivors and Family Members who question the 9/11 Commission Report at http://patriotsquestion911.com/survivors.html
* Read the statements of 100+ Entertainment and Media Professionals who question the 9/11 Commission Report at http://patriotsquestion911.com/media.html
LATEST COMMENTS ABOUT THIS ARTICLE
Listed below are the 10 latest comments of 1 posted about this article.
These comments are anonymously submitted by the website visitors.